Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm home... Again!

Hey everyone! So Shay and I made it home just fine... oh and I guess Max too! Brig would have loved it if we would have left Max there with him! Being in Lawton was a ton of fun, especially seeing all of the Koreans. Anyway so we made a quick pit stop in Wichita for the night and then made it home the next night around 9. Max is a great rider and loved the car. (I told Shay we needed to take a picture of us and all of the stuff in the car so we could post it on here but she was more interested in taking videos and pictures of Max so sorry, no pictures this time :)

3 comments:

TMATR said...

The first time I was in Lawton, Oklahoma it blew me away that there were so many Korean restaurants, you know, in small town OK. But once you remember that it's a big Army town, you realize that they marry a lot of Korean women and then it makes sense. It's fun to feel like you're in Korea, when you're just in Oklahoma.

Lil Gma said...

Josie you are so clever. Home again!! I know how Shay is and being a mom You for get what it is to take pics of your own stuff. You can do it for us.

Lil Gma said...

Josie you are so clever. Home again!! I know how Shay is and being a mom You for get what it is to take pics of your own stuff. You can do it for us.