Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grandma Rena is back!

Grandma Rena spent some of the past week in Gillette! Here are some pics from the visit! Little grandma sent me these from her phone! I don't know if she wanted me to add anything! I miss the Montana Skinners!







3 comments:

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Don't worry, Bridger enjoyed bossing Rowan around and following Kennedy everywhere she went. Kennedy and Rowan get cuter and cuter everytime I see them.

bcwaldmann said...

Kennedy your hair is all gone. I think the hair cut is very cute. Rowan is so cute as well. Where are the pictures of Steph and Lucas? I forget what they look like.

Shayla said...

WOW! I can't believe little Rowan... his baby fat is disappearing. I want more pictures!!! So cute... and Kennedy isn't looking so little anymore either. Glad that Gma Rena is back and that you guys get your fill on the German chocolate and have to give me the leftovers! We need to Skype. I should be studying, but I have taken 4 tests in the last 4 days and my brain is fried.