Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some funny pics from the weekend

So here are some of the funny pics that I captured on my phone from the weekend....
This one actually isn't so funny.. Just the story behind it is... we went to a methodist church and at the start of the service, we sung happy birthday to a guy, followed by a prayer of thanks for the high school team winning the football game. I love the new experiences of going to other churches. (That is dad's cousin Betty from Iola on the left and Don's wife Wanda on the right) Wanda turned around to me before the service started and said "Man, you haven't aged a day!" Dad was sitting next to me... SHE THOUGHT I WAS LITTLE GRANDMA!!! Haha!
Here is a pic of "Grandpa" Corde and me after waking up the morning after we got there. So... I get a call on my cell from Kellen asking where we are. We were on our way to the halloween party and him and Corde were just getting to Grandpa and Grandmas. I hear Corde in the background say he needs to go to the bathroom... I told Kellen to take a picture (cuz the house was locked...)

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

R-RATED. She did not think that you were me. I think she had a few too many.