Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Check her out....

We are so fortunate to have a little bit of Hollywood right here in Gillette, WY!

Last weekend Josie, Corde, Jewls, Jeremy, Bridger and I all decided to take the boat out on the lake. Jewls came walking out of their apartment dressed in a VERY cute outfit. As you can see from the picture she matches very well-black and white striped sunglasses, white bonnet hat thing, and a black and white shirt. I'm being serious when I say that she looked very cute! We love you HOLLYWOOD!

4 comments:

Lil Gma said...

You are busy twittering little jewls Montana. We love you.

Josie said...

Good work odessa! I love it!

Shayla said...

wow, that girl is my sister... too bad she doesn't have the Hollywood wallet... we'd all have boats, sipping something in the sun every day. can someone tell me what twitter is?

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Lucky for Jewls, She has mom and dads' wallets still :)