Established on June 1, 1979. The Skinner clan is ever growing...
Margaret- Your hair is so long and cute. Was it a special occasion to fix it? Haha.
Haha! I cut it yesterday! umm I know it was a shocker but I don't know why I fixed it!
You do such a great job blogging. I think that we should try to do this again. That was the worst football game I have ever seen. It I hadn't been with my most of favorite people it would have really been terrible.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Margaret- Your hair is so long and cute. Was it a special occasion to fix it? Haha.
Haha! I cut it yesterday! umm I know it was a shocker but I don't know why I fixed it!
You do such a great job blogging. I think that we should try to do this again. That was the worst football game I have ever seen. It I hadn't been with my most of favorite people it would have really been terrible.
Post a Comment