Today I feel a hundred years old. Every Tuesday and Thursday they have open soccer at the field house in Laramie. Our football team apparently thinks they are already good enough so they let us use it:) Anyway... I haven't played soccer in a long time... Since around the end of October. There are only a couple of girls that go and on my team of 8, there were 2 people from America. So as I kept falling yesterday, my body didn't feel quite the same as it did a couple of years ago. The ground is much farther down than I remember it... So today if you see me walking around, I look like I am 100 years old.
Zoe can't wait to come and play soccer with me on Thursday! She is very excited because she can not do this in China. Also, we found her new love of food in America... Instant mashed potatoes! She loves them so I make them for her. She doesn't understand how to just make stuff "instant". Its pretty funny. Oh and we go to Walmart about once a week. On the way home, every time she asks if we can stop at "Wendy" for a frosty!! She loves American ice cream because it is "pure." So this past week we stopped by Sonic instead. She decided she likes all American ice cream and "I feel happiness everytime I eat it:)" If you would like some other updates, please call:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love it! zoe needs to hang out with the skinner fam for a real treat. i feel happiness when i eat ice cream too. thanks for the update...
I will rub your feet and legs when I see you this weekend.
When are you and Zoe coming out to D.C.? Can't wait! LOVE the Zoe updates!!
Post a Comment