

Hey Dad, just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you on your special day. We love your humor (most of the time) and zest for life. We wouldn't recognize you without your Silverado jacket, tinted glasses, and toothpick. We love your random texts, even Aunt Cheryl gets a kick out them. She told me you texted her on Cinco de Mayo and wondered if she was throwing a party. Ha ha. We sure hope that you are celebrating with your cute wife and that she isn't out running instead of making you dinner. We think you are awesome and LOVE you LOTS! HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY PAPA SKINNER.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! We love you, DAD!!
Happy birthday Dad!!!! Dont worry.... I got him a vuvuzela so he can be annoying at Jewls' soccer games her senior year! Yay! Great post shay!!!
He is kinda cute. I love it when the light shines off his bald head. I fixed shrimp and such. I did run 5 miles that day.
Post a Comment