Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The baby girls becomes an adult!!

So I knew I had to do something for Jewls for her birthday since it is her first one away from home! She decided she wanted a funfetti cake. Well as I was sitting in class that night, I decided we needed to have people come celebrate with us. So after class I jumped in the car and ran to the store and returned with an ice cream cake, a cheese cake, and then created a square cake composed of red velvet, white, german choclate and carrot cake!!! Needless to say it was a fun night!!! Happy birthday Jewls!!!
The weekend before was spent with mom and dad. Mom also brought a carrot cake so we had about a week of cake eating!!

















2 comments:

bcwaldmann said...

Julionna-
You keep eating that cake. My toes will be beautiful. Cute pictures. Love ya.
Chelsie

Lil Gma said...

My baby girl has become an adult. Just remember when you are my age i will be 99. And i hope to still be living(with you and Josie of course) Do love you and am glad I had you in my old age. Sarai and I knew babies to keep us young would be the best choice. Actually at this point most of the kids have had their babies before I had my first one. Yikes!!!!