Thursday, December 25, 2008

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa, (Jewls wrote this in little kid handwriting)
Yosthica (what jewls calls josie) has been a naughty girl but thats ok I would still give her a present or two anyway. I have been a very good girl :) Here are some cookies we made for you 2 eat. And some milk so you dont go thirsty! Enjoy. Write Back Pleese
Luvv,
Jewls

Dear Jewls, (Skinners)
Your mother and you make good sugar cookies. I am glad you know I do not like 1% milk. It was a bit warm but gave me energy to finish.
Jewls, it is not nice to rat on your siblings. I took a gift that I was going to leave somewhere else. Work a little harder to not tattle.
Corde, I stubbed my toe on something hard in your room.
Josie- Watch your swearing.
Merry Christmas,
Santa

No comments: