So its a Saturday night and I ended up at home by myself! Why? Mom has friends.... lots of them! Here is how her week went...
Wednesday: spent $150 at the beauty salon
Thursday: Girls night out to a play til around 11 with school still the next day.
Friday: Chats with the girls at school for most of the day.
Saturday: The morning starts at 9 with a hair appointment to get her hair done(like she is going to prom) for a party they are all going to that night.
After the girls finish their hair around 1, they head to Fashion Bug to pick out this outfit:
After the girls finish their hair around 1, they head to Fashion Bug to pick out this outfit:
Mom then returns home but refuses to go to the basketball game cuz she will mess up her hair. She dragged dad to the party and I went over to Odessa's house so I wouldn't be by myself all night.
During church the next morning, here are some of our text conversations:
Josie: How was your night last night?
Mom: We watched the young kids sing Haha
J: Oh dear! Did he have fun?
M: He went with me that was his part (Now she is dragging dad into her crazy friend life! Oh dear)
M: The quiet ones got noisy and the noisy ones get terribly annoying! (They were karaoking)
J: That is what you get for having young friends!
So then she is having another party with them on monday night! I guess she didn't have enough fun with the drama of raising six girls! Odessa and I joke that she is more popular than us!
No comments:
Post a Comment