Even though we are supposed to be getting snow all weekend, summer break is near:) Here are some funny stories and events from the past week.
~My girls soccer team won our intramural womens a bracket and we get t shirts. This is the cool thing to do at uw and everyone wants a tshirt! It only took me 4 semesters to get one finally. I am still healing from the game after having a heffer step on the inside of my thigh and left quite a cool bruise and another one gave me a fat lip. Who cares cuz we got a tshirt!!!???
~Zoe went back to China for the summer. :( My apartment is lonely now
~Pilot will be losing one of their best employees:( My last day will be Sunday. I am not near as sad as they are.
~The Flobots came to campus and put on a free concert last night. Air dubai opened for them and I thought they were a lot better than Flobots. For those of you who don't know Flobots... They sing the song "I can ride my bike with no handle bars" I think it was popular in 2006 or 2007. The funniest thing that happened was that the concert was open to anyone but they only let in like 300 people. Well there was a group of about 5 12-14 year olds in front of us. Since this is kinda "punk" music, lots of crowd surfing was going on. The kid next to me got tired of the annoying and mean kids so he had a plan. He informed everyone around him that he was going to throw the kids up and we are gonna crowd surf them somewhere else. So he did just that!!!!!!! All of the sudden there was one right after another. It was so unexpected by the kids that they were freaking out and it was hilarious! They did come right back up which was annoying but the laugh was worth it for sure.
~Yesterday I decided I should cook some spaghetti. I turned on the water to boil on the stove then went into my room or the bathroom for a minute or two or three. I came back into the kitchen to find flames on the stove. I saw a towel there and it was touching the burner. I picked it up and threw it in the sink. I don't know how I still have hair on my nuckles but somehow I do:) My house now smells like something is burning cuz it is too cold outside to open the windows to air it out!
~I will be done with finals a week from tonight at 9 pm. I am debating going back to Gillette that night or waiting til the morning!!!!!!! I can smell summer:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to have you home. That is awesome bout intramurals. Sorry that I didn't know about all the stuff going on.
Post a Comment