Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Corde!!












Uncle Torde-
I look at your picture on the fridge every day. My mom keeps talking about your horses, because I love to ride the horse at the store. I say, 'diddy up.' I want to go for a ride on your real horse when I see you in a couple of weeks. Maybe I will wear a cowboy hat, too. I hope you had a happy birthday.
Love you,
Madden


Corde-
I can not believe you are 19. It seems like yesterday you were......
Dancing like Charlie
Dressing up in the blue spandex outfit
Letting us dress you up like a girl
Playing with matchbox cars for hours
Hitting home runs on mom's T-ball team
Learning to rope
Tying the neighbor to a stop sign
Teasing all our boyfriends who came over (Like we had a whole bunch)
The list could go on, but we are excited for the future. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Sorry for the lame pictures, they were the only ones we had. (I was too lazy to look for any other ones.) We love you.
Love,
Chelsie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I love you, you little toad." Your grandpa Gilbert would say that to you if he were here. You make life a hoot. I love it when you greet me at the door but not forever,little Cordie. I love looking at those pictures that we have of you. Thanks for being you. I have loved the weather forecaster and political commentator that you have become. No one but me knows the scrutinizing you do over everything even a job. HAHA

Unknown said...

That comment is me lilgma. I don't know who the ^*%^%$$% is Jessica.