
Girls Night Out!!!!!!! We were able to step out for an hour or so and let the men handle the kids! It was a blast to have all 6 of us together! We were able to get some ice cream and walk around!

Who is prego!!?? (As far as I know none of them are so no guessing please :)

I tried to find the pic with the kids doing all different things. This picture would be funny to put captions on!!

Mom is proud to be an American and is glad she has a holder for the flag :)

This lady was entertained by all 25 of us at the beach all day! Tim wanted to give her a pass along card that said "Your entertainment was provided by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:)"

The girls and Lil gma enjoy some water time! The guys must have taken a 5 minute break from the water to watch the kids :)

Zoom in for funny faces! We tried to do a line and all jump when the wave came... Not very successful but it was fun!
1 comment:
You chose the best pics. The girls and kids are the most photogenic. I like the one with you all catching the wave. I love how all the kiddos can be together but singly doing their own thing.
Post a Comment