Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Advice from an asian...

As a now have 3 weeks left of college, I took a pretty brutal exam and went to go get my nails done after. Everytime I get my nails done, I think of the You tube clip, search for "comedian nail salon" and watch it for a good laugh. So anyway, I sit down and "Kevin" starts asking the common questions he does everytime I go to him. Well I told him I was moving to Corpus Christi. He then asked if I had a boyfriend. From there he went nuts!! He said he was going to predict my future... And it went a little like this.... "You will meet 'John' after being with the company for 3 months. At 8 months, you guys will move in together. At 11 months, you will buy a house together as I know that the housing market in Texas is very cheap." He didn't say anything about getting married or kids... He said he wishes he could be a psychic and do nails at the same time. This kinda made me a little nervous and I hope he is extremely wrong :)

As an update.... I did hear back from Baker. I start on June 4th and will be inbetween Tomball (right outside of Houston) and Corpus for the first 3 months. Be looking in the mail for graduation announcements as they will be in the mail soon. I am excited to start this new chapter in my life and of course I will miss Laramie! (It has been quite the year with Jewls and I as roommates :)

No comments: