Tuesday, March 20, 2012

He is a very wise man (and others responses)

Jewls had an appointment with our landlord yesterday to sign her new lease. We have seen him at church a time or two. He knows that I am graduating and he said to Jewls..... Isn't your sister old in mormon terms for not being married? Whats wrong with her? Jewls replied... She is very single and content. (and maybe said some other stuff)

I am at the point that I laugh at stuff like this. I sent this to Big Grandpa around midnight last night. I wasn't actually expecting a reply. and got one that said...
BG- "people can be 60 and still be stupid about a lot of stuff. lot of stupid people out there."
(very wise words of wisdom but not as wise as his next reply)
Josie-Very true. I just wanna punch him
BG-"well no use in getting this close to graduation and having to go to jail lol"

And with that I let him go back to sleep :)


Other replies from people:
Tell that (beep) to go to (beep).-coworker

Thats really messed up. But good for your sister!! You should kick his (beep)!-Marion

Stupid idiot! I hate people! You are amazing and doing what you want and thats all that matter!! PLus boys are dumb so who wants to get married anyways!? Well at least not til you find someone that is not so dumb:)- Laura Hew :)

If you point that guy out to me I will hit him with a spit wad!- Alex

Thats ridiculous! People are retarded! There will always be someone older no matter how old you get!- Shayla
What a (beep)! She should have kcked him.... (you can fill this line in yourself:)- Katie

Oh my!!!!!!!- Brooke

She should have said.... She is married. Her husband is just spending time with his other wife. Stupid people! Need to mind their own business think before they speak. I don't think you are old, I just was REALLY young!!- Chelsie

Yeah people are stupid!!! Who cares that you aren't married you are freaking 23!! We think it is great that you are doing what you want and aren't tied down. Tell him to shut up!- Odessa

You know just be happy in your own skin. You have to be thick skinned to be mormon and to make it in the world.- Little grandma

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

Ha ha and I am sooo glad that I am married to that wise old man.