Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Somethings never change

So last Friday I decided to clean my room... a big shocker I know but I had some crap that just had to go. Well, Monday morning, I finally got around to taking the trash out. Wait let me back up a little bit... About 5 years ago, Lucas and I went to the halloween party for church. This was when he worked at Schlumberger in Gillette and I also couldn't think of anything to be. Well, we both decided to be construction workers. He brought me home some coverall things or whatever and a hard hat. Ok... Fast forward to now... I decided that I was time to part with the hat and so I just dumped it in the trash.. Every one of the skinner kids should be able to tell me what happened next.... we will see who is right and I will post later! By the way, if you were at the house when this happened, you are not welcomed to the guessing game.
Thanks,
Josie

4 comments:

Vanessa and Raymond said...

I am going to guess that Papa Skinner found it and thought is was the greatest find ever!

Josie said...

This is actually from Morgan and Tim since they can not post to the blog...
dad got your hat out of the trash.....‏sorry no other way to comment!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Shayla says "Grandma Skinner found it and wants to save it for her basement sale at the church next April..."

bcwaldmann said...

Corde said he needed a larger athletic supporter for his man hood and strung it up with some duct tape. BW