Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Happy Birthday Ryann!
I should have posted last night, considering while we were all sleeping (USA folks) you were probably already busy celebrating. I can't believe you are already 1. That means it has been almost a year ago that I visited and met you in China! You were such a good snuggler and only pooped 1 time during my visit of almost 10 days (Hope that is better?) We can't wait to get to play with you and see how you handle all these boy cousins. We love you, Happy 1st Birthday! Hopefully you ate enough cake for all of us..... 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just read your blog and it looks like you did eat plenty of cake, Good Job!
She is a doll. wonder how she does with all those sisters that hug you and give you the business.
Post a Comment