Sunday, April 5, 2009

The post you have all been waiting for...

Little grandma texted me on Friday.... But she said she would not tell me over the phone. She was making me wait until I read the email myself! That little buster! So... Brodie gets released on August 12th but wont be back to gillette until August 17th. Here is the countdown that is hanging in my room!

7 comments:

Lil Gma said...

whoooooooohoooooooo. I can't wait. Grandpa Gilbert and I are going to write Brodie a letter today. That is where he served his mission. It was in Fresno that he met President Mckay and told him that he would have married his(the prophet's wife if he had been born 50 years earlier.) haha

Josie said...

Umm... little grandma... looking at the time of your comment... you are a crazy! No wonder you have random comments but that is why we love you! :)

bcwaldmann said...

Margaret- You are so cute!! Adayla will be teaching Ryann, Madden, and Max to say, "Brodie not scary!" haha!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Josie- You are too cute! I can't wait, oh crap that means I only have that long to write him the one letter I promised! I'm going to go do that right now!

TMATR said...

Can you plan a wedding around Thanksgiving in Utah, but not on the Saturday before or the Saturday after Thanksgiving Day. We'll be in Utah for the week...

Air Force @ BYU on Sat, Nov 21
Thanksgiving, Nov 26
Utah @ BYU on Sat, Nov 28

Shayla said...

hope the Kuehnes get an invite after that one... that makes my count off for Brig look so much brighter!!!! we can't wait for him, good thing there is Dear Elder, I have already written my letter to him. i'm brodie's favorite anyway!

Odessa and Jeremy said...

Dobby- Jeremy and I have a bet, please let me win! Tim, you are a nerd, I was thinking more around January 19th, that seems to be a popular day?