I guess that crazies can make good things happen. Corde, you are the greatest, along with the other seven. Dad and I are just down right awesome I mean blessed.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORD... I still remember that you said my name first before anybody else's - Saya. Can't wait to see you rope on .com. Enjoy your day - go paint a car or cut jewls hair off while she sleeps.
It seems like only yesterday that you were wearing blue workout tights with the hat that looked like a flower pot (it was a basket weave hat with purple trim) and had make-up on your face. Those were the days.
5 comments:
I guess that crazies can make good things happen. Corde, you are the greatest, along with the other seven. Dad and I are just down right awesome I mean blessed.
Josie, What a cute post! Corde- Happy 18th birthday, don't do anything too crazy! We Love You!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORD... I still remember that you said my name first before anybody else's - Saya. Can't wait to see you rope on .com. Enjoy your day - go paint a car or cut jewls hair off while she sleeps.
p.s. do you even read the blog?
I keep looking at this and thinking how clever you are, Josie.
It seems like only yesterday that you were wearing blue workout tights with the hat that looked like a flower pot (it was a basket weave hat with purple trim) and had make-up on your face. Those were the days.
Post a Comment