Thursday, March 1, 2012

Birthday festivities:)

Ended the night after Brad Paisley at the Cheesecake factory on 16th street

So the guy next to me at the concert kept asking me if I wanted to smoke pot... This picture was taken right after about the 3rd time of asking me!

Brad Paisley with The Band Perry and Scotty McCreery (Thanks Jewls:)

Before the concert

Little Big Town at the Grizzly Rose!!!

Driving to the first concert!!!

Ready to go out in Denver :)

So turning 23 wasn't that much of a change (except for the part of people saying that I am getting old for being a mormon and not being married but oh well :) but Jewls and I were able to hit up some sweet concerts in Denver!!! We saw Little Big Town on Friday night and then Brad Paisley the next night!! Oh and Jewls made me a "Better than you know what cake and it was fabulousssss :)

1 comment:

Lil Gma said...

You two are the most beautiful single girls that I know.