
This proves that even bald guys can have a bad hair day...
After riding for a while, we started to get rained on and I think that dad decided to drive faster and the picture shows what happens to your cheeks when you drive really fast...

It was a very pretty day at the tower and this picture proves that parts of Wyoming can actually be pretty when they want to be...

If you look really close at this picture... maybe make it a little bit bigger, you may be able to spot the 3 climbers that are hanging out on one of the clifts or ledge thingys. I wanna climb devils tower before I die... I have been to the Great Wall and this is one of the next accomplishments to becoming a real man (no Mau did not say climbing Devil's Tower will make you a man, just the Great Wall.)

2 comments:
Where are the helmets to keep help keep your hair in place? As Dora would say, "So we can be safe!" I know, I will shut up now!
Josie, you kinda have a Willie Wonka look in that picture (the new willie that is). And I agree with the tmatr's, safety first!
Post a Comment