Tuesday, July 22, 2008

That one's gotta hurt... dang wyoming wind



I wasn't present in the car when this happened. I have just picked up bits and pieces of the story from mom and jewls.

On Thursday on the way to Utah, Mom is cruising along with Jewls in the front and Missy in the back I think. Jewls looks over and sees this sign going all crazy and starts laughing. The sign must having feelings or something because it came off the pole it was attached to and flew straight to lil gma and jewls, trying to get right in the car with them. The side of the car and the front end have some damage as well. We are still waiting to see if the Wyoming State something is going to pay for it or not. Don't worry, when they were driving back through Rock Springs yesterday, the sign had found its home once again.

1 comment:

TMATR said...

Ouch!! Did you duck?