I love double meanings on words in English... they confused the smarts out of my brains in Chinese but in English they are great. As I was driving around Laramie, my roommate and I spotted the following sign or "sign" on someone's garage:

Oh dear! Am I going to be a Laramie-ite the rest of my life! Yikes!
It was a blast getting to see mom and Corde this weekend so if anyone else wants to make a visit... I am totally down!
Oh and by the way... Air Force is here on Saturday(9-6)! The Skinners are coming right?
5 comments:
What's it say?
Oh how I wish I could be there for the AFA-Wyo game... GO FALCONS!! Tim wishes he could be there, too ;-)
As for your picture, what does the sign say?
It says "Welcome Home Josie" (click the picture and it should make it bigger, try that and see what happens)
Yeah, that one's not enlarging for whatever reason. But thanks for letting us know!
Nope, the picture doesn't enlarge for me, either.
But regardless of what it says, yes Josie, it is a sign. Glad to see that you're learning lots at college.
Post a Comment