Established on June 1, 1979. The Skinner clan is ever growing...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Yesterday's laugh of the day
So what is black, has legs, and tickles? A spider crawling down your boob crack! I found one yesterday walking out of my apartment :) After reading this, please call Shayla to ask her about a story that is kind of related to this one!
Ships, Im not even sure I know the story myself. SO what is it in case someone calls me? Shay
Have fun with Nathan - you crazy! Don't forget to tell Joe that I am still mad at him for breaking my rocking chair and that mom just got me a new one this past year!
2 comments:
Ships,
Im not even sure I know the story myself. SO what is it in case someone calls me?
Shay
Have fun with Nathan - you crazy! Don't forget to tell Joe that I am still mad at him for breaking my rocking chair and that mom just got me a new one this past year!
Remember the chinese lady? What exactly do you call that? And you have no problem saying that?
Post a Comment