Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kansas Boys! What?

One of my friends, Tiffany, told me that her cousin was coming up for the weekend and we were gonna hang out with him on Friday night. So after the volleyball game of looking like this...

Turned to this....


We met these kids...
(I can't get the picture to upload for some reason sorry!)
Looked like this at 7:45 the next morning after sharing my twin bed...

Went into the living room of my apartment to find these crazies...


And ended the fun with the football game...
(That I did not take any pictures at)
And turned out that they all wrestle at Colby Community College which = the next place after Provo next weekend that I road trip to. Ton of fun!

2 comments:

TMATR said...

Josie... uh, WOW!

Lil Gma said...

What is wrong with that picture. It looks r-rated to me.