Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lasts nights funny

Last night me and mom went over and watched bridge while odessa and jeremy went out. We put him to bed then were gonna watch a movie but i decided no that i would just fall right asleep. So mom was laying on the couch reading her book and i wanted to go get on the computer. I told mom to come read her book on the bed while i was on the computer. Each time i looked over mom was getting more tired each time. First she started with her head up, then her head on the bed and finally she crashed. [this was no surprise to me seems how this is what she always does] But the funny thing was about an hour after she had been asleep she lifts her head up and says "jewls im just gonna have a little nap" ...haha sometimes shes a crazy! Gotta love her tho :]

2 comments:

Josie said...

I think that dad for sure needs to read this one cuz he will appreciate it the most! He hates it when she gets in the car and goes right to sleep! But I still wuv you little grandma! PS do you think that you are some chinese roots somewhere!? They fall asleep about as fast as you do!

Lil Gma said...

You guys are not very funny to your lilgma. I love you all though.