Monday, June 16, 2008

Is there a doctor in?

I woke up this morning with something by my eye. Does anyone know what it is? All day, everyone at work kept asking me! My mom says it is a bug bite but I don't know. Tell me what ya think...

4 comments:

Lil Gma said...

That is a scary pic. Looks like a bottom crack. OOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vanessa and Raymond said...

Eww, bottom crack. Now I can't look at the picture without giggling.
It looks like a bite. Could be a stye or an ingrown/irritated hair. Usually styes aren't located there though. But what do I know.

bcwaldmann said...

I vote that it is a hickey from the boy you hung out with last night. I would have thought he could have gotten a little closer to the neck.

TMATR said...

I can't even think of a good comment after all the other ones!