So I jumped out of the shower at about 8:50 yesterday morning in a hurry cuz I was supposed to be to work at 9. Jewls was supposed to be up with Rowan but she didn't hear him crying so I put my clothes on and went in to get him out of the pack and play. Here are the list of events to follow:
Me going to throw Rowan on Jewls in her bed and I caught a whif of some nasty funk.
Jewls told me she wouldn't change it alone.
Jewls telling me that I have to do the wiping while she does the holding.
Rowan aiming straight at Jewls and....
waaaabammmm! Pee all over everywhere! In his hair, on his face, and of course (my favorite part) all over Jewls's leg! Wah whooooo! Sometimes having to do the "pee on" jobs pay off by not getting peed on! Yay!
I was still late for work darn it!
The other surprise of yesterday was when Mom told me that Dad told her Corde dropped the transmission in his truck! Since when did Corde grow a pair and tell Dad before Mom! What is up with that!
Love,
Josie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No wonder Jewls that you were in such a hurry to get him to us! Good excuse with the headache... if you are gonna have kids and you feed them more than your milk, the poop is gonna stink (so unless you breastfeed until they are potty-trained you are going have to get over it!) Serves you right!
Glad Corde grew them. I can't wait til I see the girl riding all over Gillette. I am really happy that you all know how to change diapers and clean house. Love you guys.
Post a Comment