Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Story of the day...

Yesterday I took Bridger over to lil grandma's to go for a dip in the pool. It was around noon so dad was home for lunch. Anyways we (Jewls, Bridger, lil Grandma, and Odessa) were getting ready to head down to the pool when dad asked if Bridger had the proper diaper on. I hadn't bought any swimming diapers so he just had on a regular one (I know kinda gross). I told him no and that I dont think it matters how old kids are or if they are potty trained, they still pee in the pool. All of a sudden lil' grandma pipes in "I still peed in the pool when I was in high school..." Dad just gave her his famous "I cant believe you just said that Tam," look! It was quite humorous. Sorry lil' grandma that we are all laughing at your expense!

2 comments:

JS said...

me and jos; [laughing!]

mom; is nothing sacred around here?

haha i told mom that odessa posted a funny story on the blog...guess she wasnt expecting that

TMATR said...

Poor mom, most of her kids take after dad and keep picking on her. Mom - come to China and nobody will pick on you here.... :) I will send Tim somewhere if it happens! Oh and Nice coconuts!